Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's been a while..


I just realized I never posted about Trevor getting into Pharmacy School in South Jordan! We have spent almost every weekend in the last month looking for housing. And we have not had any luck. It's okay though, we'll just be where we're supposed to be.
(and hopefully that is in somebody's really nice basement apartment, that has a garage, for very cheap) :) ha ha. Because that is honestly what I am looking for.

So before we leave, we, or I have made it a goal to do all of the things in Logan that you're supposed to do..aka Clean the sink at Angies. We did it, but failed. It was all sorts of delicious. But it was huge. So props to all of you who have done it here. I'm all for a re-do.

I want to climb the narrows


Hike the Wellsvilles, because Trev and I gave up. We had just gotten home from California when we tried. ha ha



I want to make it to bear lake this summer and get a shake. I've definitely done this before, just not with Trevie. Oh and I want to see a play at Pickleville while we're there.



There's really probably not that many things left to do for us. We've been here for 3 years, and it's a pretty small town.

We've been made True Aggies
Gone camping in Green Canyon
Gone shooting
Fished at 3rd dam
Eaten at EVERY restaurant.

Any ideas Aggies?? :)

And yeah..we sadly cut the mullet off.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I wish his pharmacy school was in Springville. You could live in our basement for FREE ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had a blog! So glad that you left a comment so I can keep updated on you two! YES you totally did tell me about the elements! And you totally did make me want to go there, I've been waiting for a chance to go! Thanks again for your friendship and doing such a great job on my hair! I don't know what I'm going to do without you! Seriously... I don't. ha ha good luck cute girl! hopefully I'll see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trevor, it's Katie Murdock. I used to know you in highschool. I found your blog off someone's list (sorry, I think it's weird when people do that) but I just wanted to take the opportunity to send a quick note of apology. Sorry for any way that I've acted towards you in the past which was disrespectful. I hope you will forgive me. All the best wishes to you and your family for the future!

    ReplyDelete