Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mckay William Blackwell

Anyone who reads my blog knows I had that baby. And that baby is dang cute. I seriously can't get enough of him. When he's sleeping I'm looking at pictures I've taken of him.
Trevor and I are always showing off the pictures to each other that we've taken that day. :)

I can not express how much I love being a mom. I was born to be a mom. Hey, I may not know what I'm doing..but I love it. I love being with Mckay all day. I never get sick of it. (except when I'm tired and it's really late)...but I think you knew that. He smiles and my heart just MELTS. So please, if you haven't had kids yet..do it.

Mack is 10 weeks old today and his bumbo came in the mail just in time :) He loves to sit up!Ha ha ha! This pictures makes me laugh so hard. He has the doublest chin you've ever seen.
He can't totally hold his head up straight, but he's getting there :)

3 comments:

  1. Babies totally get better with age too. We're having so much fun with Hazel. Your little (but not so little) Mack is pretty perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures, he's such a chubba.

    ReplyDelete