Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween costumes

Seriously, this is such a big deal to me. I LOVE to dress up for Halloween, and I'm sure you do too. I'd make a poll and have you vote on our costumes, but I don't know how to..and I don't have that many readers. ha ha. When we were kids my mom would make us WHATEVER costumes we wanted, Oompa Lumpas, elephant, carrot, kiss..etc. She's the bomb.
So two years ago me and my brothers decided we wanted to all be carrots again, my mom must have only gotten around to making one costume or something but we only have one. And my brother Grady got it, of course. We're always arguing about which one of us is my moms fav. I guess he won that halloween.

Now it's my turn! Or trevors. Because I have no idea what we should be. So i painted this while the trevsies studies. I really just want both of us to be vegetables. Not sure what we're going to do..maybe just pass out treats. We'd be the coolest dressed in the neighborhood..I just don't see us going to the howl. Any ideas?

You are entering the no judging zone.

For some reason this will only show really really small.

So here's the deal. One of us will be the carrot..and then which do you like best for the other one of us? :) I will make it somehow. Or my mom will. Thanks mom.

4 comments:

  1. I think Trevor should be the celery and you should be the carrot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the celery and carrot idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor would be hilarious as the carrot I think cuz it's tall, so I think you should be a pumpkin and have the sprouts coming out of your head, or a tomato, just something round lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Those are all great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete